This type of care is focused on providing relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. The goal is to improve quality of life for both the patient and the family. Diverse and individualized planning and support to meet you and your loved ones distinct needs.
What is Lavender Pathways?
Our program is for patients who are nearing end of life and focuses on providing physical, emotional, and spiritual support.
- It can be combined with your treatment plan and individualized to meet your specific needs to improve quality of life.
- Is for anyone with a serious illness or injury and is available for patients at any time on their treatment process. It focuses on improving symptoms and helping in discussions of what patients want from their medical care.
- To obtain a consultation, please contact our Social Service department at 845-889-4500 extension 234
Our goal is to treat or manage pain and other physical symptoms. It will also help with any psychological, social or spiritual needs… gives relief from pain and other distressing symptoms.
Services we offer
- Consistent Physician Services
- Skilled and Caring nursing Staff
- Psychological Services
- Spiritual Support and Counseling
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Physical Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Pet and Music Therapies
We are keenly aware that the personal caring attention of seasoned healthcare professionals is vital in meeting your loved ones end of life journey.